Pro-M Racing 3 inch Slot Style Pro Tube is capable of handling 800 flywheel HP.
The 3" Slot Style Pro-Tube is a universal mass air meter for "Blow Through" applications. It simply becomes a part of the duct work between the supercharger (or turbocharger) and the throttle body. The 3" Slot Style Pro-Tube features welded construction (no cheesy rivets!). The ends are bead rolled for a positive seal.$359.99
The Pro-M EFI 302 Complete Mass Air Sequential Port EFI System is hands down the best aftermarket EFI system in the industry! Featuring the all new programmable Pro-M EFI Engine Management Computer! Learn More
The Pro-M EFI 351 Windsor Complete Mass Air Sequential Port EFI System is hands down the best aftermarket EFI system in the industry! Featuring the all new programmable Pro-M EFI Engine Management Computer! Learn More
The Pro-M 75mm unflanged Bullet is a direct replacement for the 88-93 5.0 Mustang (Fox Body / Third Generation), as well as any other Ford vehicle originally equipped with a 55 or 70mm unflanged Mass Air Meter housing.$209.99
Pro-M Racing, LLC. mass air meters for GM applications appear to be exactly the same product that you have seen advertised by other manufactures. All aftermarket manufactures (Pro-M Racing, LLC. included) start with the same production GM meter. The entire housing is machined, allowing it to flow more air than the stock meter. This is where the similarities end. Modifying the meter housing allows the meter to flow more air, but in the process, the calibration of the meter is thrown way off.$334.99
The Pro-M 117mm High Flow Mass Air Meter is the "LARGEST" mass air meter made. With a bell mouth inlet and 5 inch outlet, nothing comes close! Forged out of high quality cast aluminum and shipped with it's lifetime filter.$449.99
The Pro-M 80mm High Flow Mass Air Meter is our flagship mass air meter. It is by far the most popular mass air meter ever offered. The Pro-M 80 is built out of a high quality polymer and shipped with it's lifetime filter.$309.99
The Pro-M 92mm High Flow Mass Air Meter is the undisputed "Bad-Ass" of mass air meters. Forged out of high quality cast aluminum and shipped with it's lifetime filter.$394.99
Introducing the all new PRO-M DUO!
From the creators of the Slot Style Sensor, Pro-M 80, Pro-M Wave and the award winning Mass-Flo EFI system comes the PRO-M DUO.
Regular Price: $249.99
Special Price: $99.99
The all new Pro-M EFI Engine Management System for the Fox Body Mustang includes our new fully programmable Pro-M EFI processor, tuning software, USB connection for laptop tuning and Fox body Mustang specific engine management harness. Learn more . . .$1,945.95
The all new Pro-M EFI Engine Management System includes our new fully programmable Pro-M EFI processor, tuning software, USB connection for laptop tuning and universal engine management harness. Learn more . . .$1,945.95
The Pro-M 2003 - 2007 FORD 6.0L Diesel Sensor was designed to break through the limitations of the stock sensor. When used in the stock air housing you will quickly realize and increase in throttle response (less turbo lag), increase in Miles Per Gallon (MPG) and increased torque. Learn More$199.99
If you are changing injector size, or installing your mass air meter into a different vehicle, you will need to get your meter recalibrated.
Recalibrations are handled directly through Pro-M Racing. Please DO NOT send your meter to a distributor to be recalibrated.
We WILL recalibrate any Pro-M meter, new or old. Older Pro-M meters will have "Pro-Flow" and/or "Professional Flow Technologies" on the lid. These are old Pro-M meters, and we DO offer recalibration for these.
Please follow these simple steps very carefully to ensure a 1-2 day turn around on your meter.
1) Fill out this form completely, add it to your cart and checkout! The shipping charge that is added to this order is for the return shipping. All orders are shipped UPS ground unless you choose an expedited method.
2) An order confirmation will be emailed to you. Print the order confirmation and put it in the box with your meter.
3) Ship your meter (the whole meter not just the electronic sensor) to Pro-M Racing, 77 Snow Road, West Brookfield MA, 01585 - Please remember to put the order confirmation in the box. DO NOT ship with "signature required". DO NOT use packing peanuts. Please keep your tracking number so you will know when we receive your meter. Please DO NOT call and ask if your meter was received.
4) You will receive a UPS tracking number when we ship your meter. This is your notification that the meter is completed and is on its way back to you. Please DO NOT call and ask if your meter was shipped.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SEND THE ENTIRE METER ASSEMBLY - SENSOR, HOUSING AND CONICAL FILTER IF APPLICABLE!
* Failure to follow these instructions will cause delays in the return of your meter.
If your meter is unable to be recalibrated you will still be charged $50 for the testing unless you are purchasing a repair.
Pro-M "Slot Style" Mass Air Sensor
The Pro-M "Slot Style" mass air sensor can be used in two ways:
1. As a direct replacement for the original sensor used in all 05 and up Ford products. The Pro-M sensor has three times more range than the stock sensor, and over 30 percent more range than our competitors product. The sensors extended range allows it to be used with engines with as much as 800 flywheel horsepower, while still using the stock air cleaner box. This sensor absolutely will not peg, yet still has excellent resolution. Tuning is required, and a 30 point transfer function sheet is provided with each sensor.$249.99
Introducing the all new PRO-M WAVE!
The PRO-M WAVE is the newest creation in after market Mass Air Sensors by Pro-M Racing. If you are looking for versatility, performance, accuracy and quality then the PRO-M WAVE is what you have been looking for.$474.99
The Pro-M EFI Small Block Chevrolet Complete Mass Air Sequential Port EFI System is hands down the best aftermarket EFI system in the industry! Featuring the all new programmable Pro-M EFI Engine Management Computer! Learn More