Repairs for Other Brands
If the electronics on a Mass Air Meter that was NOT MANUFACTURED by Pro-M Racing are physically damaged, or are no longer working, you may use this service to have it repaired. The meter will be repaired and then calibrated for your application.
If the electronics on a Mass Air Meter that was NOT MANUFACTURED by Pro-M Racing are physically damaged, or are no longer working, you may use this service to have it repaired. The meter will be repaired and then calibrated for your application. If your electronics are functioning and you simply need a recalibration please, Click Here! If the meter housing is damaged, you must purchase a new meter assembly.
We will repair most FORD, BBK, and SCT meters. Please note we will NOT repair C&L, Granatelli or Vortec meters.
Please follow these simple steps very carefully to ensure a 1-2 day turn around.
- Fill out this form completely, then add it to your cart and checkout. The shipping charge that is added to this order is for the RETURN shipping. Your Meter will be shipped back to you via UPS ground unless you choose an expedited method. You are responsible for arranging shipping to Pro-M Racing.
- An order confirmation will be emailed to you. Print the order confirmation and put it in the box with your meter.
- Ship your meter (the whole meter not just the electronic sensor) to Pro-M Racing, 77 Snow Road, West Brookfield MA, 01585 - Please remember to put the order confirmation in the box. DO NOT ship with "signature required". DO NOT use packing peanuts! Please keep your tracking number so you will know when we receive your meter. Please DO NOT call and ask if we have received your meter.
- You will receive a UPS tracking number with your order confirmation. This is for the return shipping. Please use this tracking information to check the status of the return shipment. Please DO NOT call and ask if your meter was shipped.
PLEASE BE SURE TO SEND THE ENTIRE METER ASSEMBLY - SENSOR, HOUSING AND CONICAL FILTER IF APPLICABLE!
* Failure to follow these instructions will cause delays in the return of your meter.
Please do not ship a dirty meter. If your meter needs to be cleaned, please do so before you ship it. If you ship a meter that needs to be cleaned before it is serviced, you will be charged a $50 cleaning fee.
If your meter is left at Pro-M for greater than 30 days with no response to our emails or calls it will be considered abandoned and disposed of.