Common Ford 351 Cleveland Engines - 351C, 393C, 408C
- The Pro-M EFI 351 Cleveland Kit Comes Complete With The Following:
- All new laptop tunable Pro-M EFI Engine Management Computer. Shipped with the Pro-M EFI base tune right out of the box! This computer is also water and shock proof! Learn More . . .
- Pro-M EFI patented tuning software and USB cable for easy laptop tuning via the OBD II connector!
- Weiand Xcellerator (2V) Intake Manifold or Edelbrock Torker (4V) Intake Manifold, your choice.
- Pro-M EFI custom 1000 CFM 4 bbl throttle body. It features all aluminum and stainless steel construction, sealed ball bearings on the throttle shafts, and progressive linkage. Comes complete with idle control motor, throttle position sensor and 3 vacuum ports for your fuel pressure regulator, PCV valve, power brake booster, etc. This is absolutely the finest 4 bbl throttle body on the market!
- Jumbo aluminum fuel rails and mounts. Rails have 9/16" diameter bores providing excellent flow and dampening characteristics.
- Pro-M EFI custom compact high flow patented mass air meter. The Pro-M Racing on Throttle Body mass air meter is concealed within the air cleaner of your choice to maintain the vintage look! Not wanting the classic look? No problem just select one of the other Pro-M Racing mass air meters for draw through or blow through application.
- Complete assembled engine management harness. Many harness configurations available. The universal design of this harness allows you to enjoy all of the benefits of a high quality Mass Air engine management system, on virtually any engine, in any vehicle.
- Eight high quality fuel injectors, sized to your application. The injectors are sized to allow ample room for large increases in horsepower. These fuel injectors are held to much closer tolerance than typical production injectors.
- All needed sensors (air charge temperature sensor, two O2 sensors and bungs, throttle position sensor, mass air sensor and coolant temperature sensor). Most of the sensors are mounted right on the injection system for a simple install.
- High performance billet aluminum distributor complete with rotor and cap. The integral cam / crank position sensor allows for sequentially fired fuel injectors without the hassle of installing an external cam / crank shaft position sensor. Our entire ignition system is contained within the distributor and ECM. Just install the distributor and plug it in to the harness. No spark boxes needed. This is NOT a cheaply made "fuel only" system like the competition sells. With Pro-M EFI the ignition timing is controlled by the processor!
- High performance coil featuring faster rise time and increased spark duration for increased performance. This coil comes with heat sink and mounting bracket.
- Throttle body base gasket, throttle cable bracket, assorted hardware and fittings and detailed instructions for a simple turn key installation.
- Professionally filmed step by step instructional videos featuring the inventor and head of the Pro-M EFI Research and Development Department.
All of these components are absolutely the best quality available. Unlike the competition, we will never sell you something that is "good enough" just because it costs less to produce.
Things You Will Need:
Intake Manifold Gaskets
Liquid Thread Sealer
190 - 195 Degree Thermostat
Vented Oil Cap
3" High Air Cleaner (If using the Pro-M On Throttle Body Mass Air Meter)
Basic Hand Tools
1 1/4" Hole Saw
Fuel Supply System capable of 40 PSI with Return Line, Filter and Fuel Pressure Regulator (Available from Pro-M Racing in the options above)